Join your Neighbors and the Fairfield Police Department’s Narcotics Investigation Unit as they discuss ways to keep our neighborhoods drug and crime free. This interactive forum is free and open to the public.
The meeting will take place on Wednesday, June 7th, 2017 at the City Council Chamber, located at 1000 Webster Street in Fairfield, from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. To register for this free event, please click here.
Topics to be discussed include:
– What do our Narcotic Detectives do
– Recognizing drug activity in your neighborhood
– How can you report narcotic activity in your neighborhood
– How laws Prop 47, 57, 64, 215 and SB420 effect narcotic investigations
– Common illegal drugs used in Fairfield
– Narcotics investigation process
Sign up to receive all of Fairfield Police public safety news, events and emergency alerts at Nixle.com, or you can text 94533 to 888777. For the latest details on events, visit their Facebook event calendar here. For additional information please contact Fairfield Police Department Crime Specialist Jeremy Profitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 707.428.7789.
Join Us For An Ongoing Series Of Community Education Forums.